Episode 44: Show Notes
I am here today with my new friend Sue Zimmerman, a TikTok master! Sue started her career as a radio host on some of Vancouver’s top music stations. In 2008, after having three kids, she transitioned into video so she could work online and be home with her kids. Today, after facing many challenges in her business as well as her personal life, she is a business consultant and a TikTok Coach who has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs grow their businesses using video and social media!
Sue recently created an online video course called TikTok Secrets that shows you step by step how she has built a loyal following of over 192,000 in 10 months (and how you can too!)
In all honesty, Sue is a TikTok wizard, so make sure you’re taking notes, because I sure did!
In This Episode, We Cover:
- Sue’s career journey from radio host, to business owner and TikTok coach
- Potential business opportunities on TikTok and how to be consistent
- How to properly use hashtags and music on TikTok
- Advice for women who are just starting their business
- and, the importance of mindset and beliefs around your business
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Sue on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Learn 7 ways to turn your TikTok followers into customers
- Watch Sue’s free video, Save Your Tiktoks Without the Watermark
- Sign up for Sue’s online video course, The TikTok Secrets
- The Top 7 Ways to Turn Your Followers into Customers (link coming soon)
- TikTok For Business Facebook group
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!