This is the fifth and final segment of the Unleashing Hope Challenge and today we are focusing on MINDSET. We know that fear can so easily creep in and keep us from reaching our full purpose. We also know the reward that comes from stepping out in faith towards the purpose God has called us to! The Bible is full of people who were given a mission or a dream and felt afraid. To name just one, Moses was afraid when God asked him to lead the Israelites out of Egypt, but Moses took ACTION and that is where he moved from God’s promise to God’s provision. Fear is not from God.
So, how do you put your fears aside and choose courage? Today we’ll be talking about some common excuses we hear and sharing our own experiences of overcoming fear and getting back up when we fail. Fear is totally normal, but we weren’t created to live in fear. We believe that each person has a unique story and unique gifts – no one else can do what you do! Having the right mindset will allow you to step out in faith even when you’re afraid!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why your business mindset matters more than your business strategy
- Common excuses that keep people from stepping out in faith
- Why it isn’t bad when God says “no”
- The good side of failure
- Why your story matters
- Discovering who you are
- Living without worry of what others think
- Moving from God’s promise to His provision
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Sign up for the EYA Action Plan – A 3 month small group coaching program (starting August 1st, 2022)
- Join the EYA Family
- Purchase a ticket to Embrace Your Ambition Denver: June 16th to 18th, 2022
- Meet like-minded people on the Clubhouse App
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!