Think setting good goals is easy? Think again! Today Marcus and I are here to guide you in the creation of S.M.A.R.T. goals that will help you achieve your dreams! We talk about making different kinds of goals to achieve success in different areas of your life. Marcus has some fundamental advice for you and addresses the kinds of obstacles you may face when trying to reach your targets. We also discuss what to do when you’re not able to achieve the goals you set and how to re-assess and rebound.
Well-crafted goals can help you stay on track and act as mile markers along the path to reaching your ultimate Vision. In this episode, I tell you the mindset I want you to keep when writing down your objectives and the specific information I want you to include. Marcus and I also talk about staying focused, finding people who can help you, and taking action. We discuss accountability and provide tips that will help you along the way. You CAN achieve your dreams and achieving your S.M.A.R.T. goals is what is going to get you there!
In this episode, we cover:
- What S.M.A.R.T. goals are and what they can do for you
- Using timelines to help beat procrastination and measure progress
- What to do when you don’t reach the goals you set
- Why you might not be reaching your goals in Your timeframe
- Encoding and how it relates to goal setting
- How to be accountable to yourself
- Why you can’t accomplish your goals in a distracted state
- Creating authentic relationships with people
- What connections will do for your dreams
- and, how taking action can lead to clarity
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Join the EYA Family
- Sign up for the EYA newsletter
- Purchase a ticket to Embrace Your Ambition Denver: June 16th to 18th, 2022
- Meet like-minded people on the Clubhouse App
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!