Episode 26: Show Notes
Dawn’s advice is simple. Rid the negative from your life and keep your mind right. Either with God, Meditation, self care whatever works for you. And just take that step to start and work your business. No one is going to do it for you! Getting your mind right makes other things fall into place and not everything has to look and be perfect to start.
Dawn married her high school sweetheart and has one daughter. She started crafting at a young age and eventually invested in her first Cricut machine, which took things up a notch. She also run a state licensed in home childcare and it’s her dream to close the childcare business and focus solely on Princess P Designs WI.
In this episode, we cover:
- When it seems like everything is crumbling around you – finding that positive thing to hold onto
- How this business has helped Dawn and her family
- Getting your business systems set up right from the beginning
- Separating your business and personal finances
- and, the importance of doing research on the suppliers you buy from
When someone says you can’t do something… do it twice and take a selfie! – unknown
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Dawn on Facebook for LIVES (on Tuesdays), Instagram & TikTok: @princesspdesignswi
- Connect with Dawn on her website, Princess P Designs WI
- Read Rachel Hollis Books – Girl Wash Your Face and Girl Stop Apologizing
- Read Jennifer’s Book – Fear Is Not the Boss Of You
- Sign up for an Audible account
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!