Episode 10: Show Notes
Jessica wanted to be home more with her kids, so she quit her job in the wood floor business and started a home daycare, and then started Fancy Frankies on the side. Jessica really wanted to be able to make her own schedule and make time for her kids, but still be able to be a business owner.
In this episode about social media content, we cover:
- How Jessica’s business grew when she started including God in her business
- How to find your niche and create social media content for your business
- How to create a schedule for your social media content
- Understanding your target market and who you’re posting to
- Who Jessica’s role models are
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Find Jessica on her website, Facebook, and her Facebook Group
- Follow Jessica on TicTok: @fancyfrankies
- Purchase a ticket to Ashlee’s Embrace Your Ambition conference (held June 4th-6th)
- Buy Ashlee’s Purpose Journal on Amazon
- Enroll in the Ashlee Fay Academy
- Get Ashlee’s 5 Ways to Turn Your Passion Into a Paycheck (it’s free!).
- Connect with Ashlee on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you
More about Jessica:
I’m a wife, a mom of 3 boys and 5 dogs. Our life is chaotic but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m proof you can be a business owner and mom and still be successful.
Disclaimer: This post about social media content may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I may receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!