Episode 36: Show Notes
In today’s episode I am joined by amazing Victoria Davis. Victoria helps female health and fitness coaches learn how to use their personal mission, passions, natural abilities and current community to unlock and diversify new revenue streams filled with ideal clients. Today we talk about her business journey, finding her purpose and incorporating God and faith into her business.
As a Sports Nutritionist, Personal Trainer and previous bilingual Corporate Wellness Coach, Victoria Davis has given over 300 wellness presentations, coached over 5,000 individuals to date, and has consulted more than dozen companies of all shapes and sizes including Gym Studios and Jabz Boxing Fitness for Women.
She believes that a kingdom lifestyle doesn’t mean living a life of rules or restrictions. It’s about understanding and exercising your God-given authority so that you are able to live from a place of absolute freedom in your daily life. It’s about living from peace, rest, abundance and joy.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- Victoria’s business journey
- Finding your “why”
- The value of bringing faith and business together
- Victoria’s new book “Addicted to Health”
- and, when it’s time to start a new business
We are all put on this earth for a purpose, we just have to find it. Once we find it, it won’t be work anymore. – Ashlee Fay
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Victoria on Facebook and Instagram
- Order a copy of Victoria’s new book Addicted to Health
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!