The American poet Suzy Kassem has a quote that goes: “Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.” I think that is beautiful and so perfect, because today we’re talking about dreams and the fear of failure. Marcus and I give you our thoughts on God’s role in our dreams, and we get real with you and share the dreams that live in our hearts. We also discuss the path to achieving your life’s purpose and how to deal with failures and setbacks on the journey.
God has put that dream, that purpose, in you! It is there for You to achieve! In this episode, we try and provide some advice to help you do just that. We get down to the nitty gritty and talk about surrounding yourself with people that will challenge you and push you to do better. Marcus imparts some wisdom about committing to self improvement and trying to live your best life. He also tells you what You will get back by serving others. Finally, we try to redefine Success and put failure in context with your God-given purpose.
In this episode, we cover:
- Your life as the God-sized dream
- Learning to silence the haters and voices around you so that you can listen to God’s voice
- Realizing what success REALLY is
- What to do when you’re struck by indecision and fear
- Failure as part of the learning process
- The importance of investing in yourself
- Why the world needs movements like Embrace Your Ambition right now
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Contact Marcus on Clubhouse
- Contact Ashlee on Clubhouse
- Purchase a ticket to Embrace Your Ambition Dallas: October 14th to 17th, 2021
- Meet like-minded people on the Clubhouse App
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!