Episode 6: Show Notes
Today on the Embrace Your Ambition podcast we are digging deep about a topic that is one of the foundations of business. It’s SO incredibly important that it’s something we cover right in the beginning of the Academy.
It’s MINDSET. More specifically, imposter syndrome and fear.
I believe that if you don’t have the right mindset, you’re just going to get in your own way, and that imposter syndrome and fear will stop you from doing the things that you are truly called to do.
I really feel that every single one of us was put on this earth for a purpose. And that God gave each of us very specific talents and it’s our responsibly to use them. But many of us, especially women, get in our own head and have a lot of fears and doubt that stops us from pursuing those passions – and going for our dreams.
In this episode, we cover:
- What you can do to help get over your fears
- How to push past imposter syndrome
- Ways to stop listening to those little voices in your head, telling you can’t do something.
“Don’t compare yourself to others. What you see on social media is typically a highlight reel and you’re not seeing the behind the scenes. Not everyone has it together. So many of us are really just winging it.” -Ashlee Fay
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Purchase a ticket to Ashlee’s Embrace Your Ambition conference (held June 4th-6th)
- Buy Ashlee’s Purpose Journal on Amazon
- Enroll in the Ashlee Fay Academy
- Get Ashlee’s 5 Ways to Turn Your Passion Into a Paycheck (it’s free!).
- Connect with Ashlee on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you