Episode 48: Show Notes
Have you ever felt like there is no fulfillment in your life? Do you constantly feel overwhelmed and underfulfiled? This is exactly how Erin Harrigan felt, before she accepted Jesus into her life and business.
Accepting Jesus into her life radically changed the way Erin Harrigan viewed and operated her business. God taught her a lot along her journey and now she enjoys paying it forward – so that is exactly what she did. She is here today to share her story, mistakes she made and lessons she learned.
Erin’s mission is to teach women how to build a thriving business by pursuing success His way. Because together, by reflecting Christ’s light in the marketplace, we can change the way business is done. And that changes the world!
In This Episode, We Cover:
- Erin’s backstory and how she accepted Jesus into her business
- Erin explains her WHY and how it is twofold
- How it’s possible to balance your business with your family
- When to set boundaries and how important those boundaries are for your business
- Planning your work-time and the importance of giving yourself grace while growing your business
- Mistakes Erin made in her business and what she learned from them
- and, how to turn your idea into a business without getting paralyzed
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Erin’s website
- Connect with Erin on Instagram and Facebook
- Purchase Erin’s book, Pursuing Success God’s Way: A Practical Guide to Hustle with Heart
- Subscribe to, The Hustle with H.E.A.R.T Podcast
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!