Episode 18: Show Notes
Megan started her business as a passion project for herself. A business to work at while being a stay at home momma, and bring in extra income. Shortly after starting she saw that this was God’s bigger plan.
Megan has a huge passion for sharing her life and inspiring others who feel defeated. What she thought was going to be something small has become something huge. And now she has even bigger goals than before, and with God on her side and a powerful passion in her heart, she plans to continually touch lives, inspire ladies, and grow!
In this episode, we cover:
- A life changing event that led Megan to Ashlee and the AFD community
- How to keep going when you feel like you’re failing
- Setting boundaries, learning how to say no, and putting God first
- Understanding that you don’t need to have it all figured out
- How to stop surviving and start living your purpose
- and, setting an example and becoming the best you can be, for your kids
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Megan over on Facebook – Soul Sister Designs
- Check out the Christy Wright Academy
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!