Episode 2: Show Notes
Today on the show, I’m interviewing Megan from Inspired By Glitter. Her business started as a hobby. Basically, making tumblers and playing in glitter. Now, it’s boomed into this big family business.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Megan turned her tumbler hobby into a family business
- Building financial freedom and bringing her familiar closer together
- What Megan wished she had known before starting her business
- The advice Megan wished she had when she first started her business
- Resources that were helpful in building her business
- and, figuring out your WHY, so your WHAT will be better
“Practice makes perfect, it’s okay to makes mistakes, reach out and ask questions, and take every educational opportunity you have.” -Megan Kuhns
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Find Megan on Facebook, Instagram and on TicTok at: megan.kuhns
- YouTube University
- Enroll in Ashlee Fay Academy
- Get Ashlee’s 5 Ways to Turn Your Passion Into a Paycheck (it’s free!).
- Connect with Ashlee on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!
More about Megan
Inspired By Glitter is a family business that started as a hobby and has grown into something so much bigger. We make tumblers, air freshies, candles, wax melts, and make boutique items from epoxy. This has grown into a family business – my whole family has a role in the success and continued growth of IBG. We are so thankful and so blessed by this business, the AFD family, and the continued love and support of our followers.