Episode 32: Show Notes
I recently hosted a zoom event and had the opportunity to connect with women who are starting a business. We reflected on 2020, came into 2021 with a grateful heart and then went into breakout sessions to allow the girls to speak with AFD coaches to make goals and plan for the upcoming year.
Today you are in for a treat! In this episode, you have a unique opportunity to follow along in a goal setting workshop for 2021. Make sure to download your free workbook to follow along and make a plan for YOUR 2021 too! To give yourself time to reflect and answer the questions, pause the episode after each question.
In this goal setting workshop, we cover:
Download your workbook HERE (for free!)
- Prayers answered – write down some things you remember praying for that you now have or came to fruition
- Things you learned in 2020 – Never be angry at a mistake because it means you tried! Learn from it and move on
- Leave the year with a grateful heart – Make a list of things you’re grateful for (big and small)
- What you got right in 2020? What you did well and want to bring into 2021 with you
- How did you grow?
- Setting 2021 intentions
- Your needs for the year ahead. Things that have to happen for you in 2021 (financial, emotional support, business support, self-care, etc.)
- Your wants. You don’t need them but you want them!
- What would make 2021 a good year?
- What are your big dreams? Think huge.
- What are your priorities. Things you know you need to do.
- Set your prayers for 2021
- Revenue goals (how much money do you want to make this year?)
- Social media goals (followers, how many lives to do each week, etc.)
- Marketing (FB ads, how much reach do I want? How much will I pay?)
- Scaling (adding new products and services or new revenue streams)
- Setting SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timed)
Your goals should encourage you, not discourage you. -Ashlee Fay
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Download and print your workbook
- For more in-depth planning join the hope challenge. I’m going to help you make a vision and set a mission statement.
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!