Episode 8: Show Notes
Does the thought of expense tracking make your cringe?
Often as hand made sellers, we’re so passionate about what we’re doing that we don’t realize that we are not actually making any money.
Today on the show, we have Katie Fisher, who teaches creative business owners how to set up their sales platforms and understand their finances. She helps you navigate through the tech stuff and calculate your numbers to make sure you are running a profitable business.
In this episode about expense tracking, we cover:
- Expense tracking for creative business owners
- Understanding your bookkeeping and how to have a profitable business
- Separating your personal and business finances
- How batch working saves you time
- Paying your bills one day per week
- How to track your milage
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Are your business finances feeling out of control? Grab Katie’s Expense Tracker for Creative Business Owners.
- Connect with Katie on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Purchase a ticket to Ashlee’s Embrace Your Ambition conference (held June 4th-6th)
- Buy Ashlee’s Purpose Journal on Amazon
- Enroll in the Ashlee Fay Academy
- Get Ashlee’s 5 Ways to Turn Your Passion Into a Paycheck (it’s free!).
- Connect with Ashlee on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you
Disclaimer: This post about expense tracking may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I may receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!