Episode 30: Show Notes
We did it! We made it past 2020 and I am super excited for what 2021 is going to hold for our family and my business. I decided to kick off 2021 by sharing with you the struggles we had over the past year and goals we have in store for the year ahead.
2020 was a crazy year for most entrepreneurs. For many of us, it was the year of trying things. It was a tough year and many businesses had to make the shift to the online space. If you were online already, that worked to your advantage because you already knew how to connect with people online.
Today on the show, I’m going to share with you things that didn’t go well, things we got right! And new goals we have in store for you this year!
In this episode, we cover:
- Things that didn’t go well at Ashlee Fay Designs in 2020
- The things I did right in 2020
- Shifts you’ll see at Ashlee Fay Designs in 2021
- Jennifer Allwood mentioned me on her podcast!
- And, my word for 2021 is SERVE
I am a jack of all trades and master of none. I’m an average women and I did it and I know you can do it too.
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Jennifer Allwood
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!