Episode 20: Show Notes
Today on the show we have Nedra Cales. Nedra is a personal accountant for wealth builders and legacy creators all over the world. She helps her clients increase their income and go from zero figures to six figures and then from six to seven figures. She works holistically with her clients with their personal lives and their professional goals.
Nedra Cales is a veteran and active duty U.S. Army spouse. Nedra is a proud member of the Clarksville, TN community. She has a B.S. in Accounting and a MBA in Business. Nedra has been actively developing budgets, evaluating credit issues, and freelancing tax services for the last 7 years. Who better to meet and understand the needs of ever the evolving military family then one of their own!?
In this episode, we cover:
- Finding the right mentor that will help your business grow to the next level
- Putting together your dream team
- The importance of investing in yourself
- and, stepping into your God given purpose and answering the call
Neglecting your self-development is neglecting your business. – Nedra
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Nedra over on Facebook – Cales CPA
- Learn more about Nedra on her website
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!