Episode 42: Show Notes
Today on the show we have a special guest, Alexander Gonzalez. Alex and I met on Clubhouse and we instantly connected and became good friends. He is a husband and a full-time dad as well as a part-time dream maker. Alex is a professional network marketer who found a product that totally transformed his life 4 years ago. 6 month into his business venture, he was able to walk away from his career and he became a full time Ketone slinger. He is here today to talk about his “why” and how sharing his story helped him build an amazing business.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- Alexander’s “why” and leaving a legacy that will generationally bless others
- Alexander’s goals for the next 5 years and where his biggest passion is
- How to know when you are ready to go all in with your side hustle
- Advice for anyone who is just starting their business
- and, the importance of going live on social media and being consistent in your business
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Alex on Instagram and Facebook
- Visit Alex’s website, Not The Fad Dad
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!