Episode 4: Show Notes
Today on the show we are talking to my little sister Lacee, from Andrews Country Creations! Lacee specializes in glitter tumblers and spends most of her days playing with her fur babies and glitter.
She started Andrews Country Creations in 2018 as a hobby, and with the help of the AFD army, quickly escalated to a full blown business. She was able to quit her reliable “insurance day job” in the middle of a pandemic to chase her dream. Now she’s giving it her all to live out her dream and hopes to inspire you to come along for the ride!
In this episode, we cover:
- Becoming an entrepreneur through mindset growth, building confidence and getting past the fear of failure
- Moving past the fear of going LIVE on Facebook
- How to stay productive on the days you don’t feel motivated to get things done
- The similarities between working as a waitress and becoming an entrepreneur
- Words of wisdom for anyone just getting starting in business
- and, utilizing Facebook and YouTube to help get you started
“They’re not buying your product, they’re buying you. How YOU are and what YOU stand for. It’s not your product.” -Ashlee Fay
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Find Andrews Country Creations on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat (andrewscountryc) and Tictok (andrewscountrycreations).
- Purchase Ashlee’s Purpose Journal on Amazon
- Listent to the Jennifer Allwood Show on Apple Podcasts
- Enroll in the Ashlee Fay Academy
- Get Ashlee’s 5 Ways to Turn Your Passion Into a Paycheck (it’s free!).
- Connect with Ashlee on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you