Episode 16: Show Notes
Do you have a son or daughter that dreams of running their own business?
At Ashlee Fay Designs we encourage people of all ages to becomes entrepreneurs. Today on the show we have my daughter, Kherington. Kherington has taken part in my kidpreneur program and now has a growing business of her own! She sells bows, charms, necklaces, and accessories. In the AFD Kidpreneur program she has learned many skills about building a business and becoming a successful entrepreneur.
The AFD Kidpreneur Program is a step-by-step program to help kids learn… how to make money, how to save money, reinvesting in your business and packing like a present!
In this episode about becoming a kidpreneur, we cover:
- What kids learn in the AFD Kidpreneur program
- Re-investing money in your business
- How to figure out how much your expenses will be
- and, doing LIVE sales on Facebook
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Kherington over on Facebook – Sparkle, Bling & Girly Thingz
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Contact me to learn more out the AFD Kidpreneur program!
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!