Episode 40: Show Notes
My guest today is Marcus Black. Growing up with an alcoholic father, Marcus’s childhood was filled with poverty, rage, and pain. He is a former pastor of many years and currently an urban missionary providing leadership and mentoring programs to several inner city schools.
Marcus Black is a traveling inspirational speaker, life coach, and host of The Vitalize Podcast. He is here today to share his story of anxiety, living his life in fear, how he overcame those challenges and what it taught him.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- Marcus’ journey of growing up and his first battle with “The Monster”
- Living your life with anxiety and dealing with your fears
- How your fear is stopping you from living the life that God created for you
- The purpose of fear in your life; do it afraid and never give up
- and, how to show up on days when you don’t feel like it
How you do anything, is how you do everything – Marcus
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Marcus’ website and purchase his book, Asleep At The Wheel
- Listen to The Vitalize Podcast
- Connect with Marcus on Facebook and Instagram
- Join in on our LIVE sales over on Facebook
- Liking the show? Leave a review HERE. Thank you!